Friday, July 13, 2007

Scheduling...Arggh!

I think either Erica or Jen said she had a problem with Monday the 23rd, and now I do, too. I have to go to the hospital at 3:30 for an exam and I don't know how invasive it's going to be -- whether I'll be up for going out that evening. My guess is it will be fine, but I don't want to cancel at the last minute. Considering other problems with Monday, I'm wondering if it would be worthwhile to move it to Thursday maybe (my memory is that Tuesday and Wednesday were both bad). If that causes more problems, let's keep it at Monday and I'll be sure to feel better by 8! I just wanted to throw it out there. Hope your weeks are going well.

PS. Sarah -- my email is ajherring@gmail.com for directions to my house. Thanks again for offering a ride!

1 comment:

Jen Lak said...

fyi...monday is ok for me as long as it's 8 or later.